Standard Chartered Bank is advertising a fresh job vacancy. They are seeking to recruit a Lead, AME Regional Change & Enablement.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting and managing aspects the change & enablement for the AME Region across the HR transformation portfolio, to agreed timelines and quality:
- Work closely with the Head of C&E, Head of HR, AME, and regional and country teams to drive greater adoption, engagement and ensure business readiness. This encompasses all HR portfolio change initiatives and programmes, with a focus on building localised AME-centric change management strategies.
- Work closely with the HR programme teams to prioritise change and enablement activities, align these activities with other in country activities and ensure engagement according to agreed change, engagement, enablement and adoption plans.
- Continuously engage stakeholders across AME to seek their leadership in driving change within their respective countries or business areas. This includes acting as the key Transformation representative to the AME HRMT.
- Launch & lead change interventions for AME business stakeholders, including Excos, People Leaders and Colleagues. This includes engaging with diverse audiences of all levels of seniority to successfully embed HR change within the Cluster.
- Development of strong working relationships to get a good understanding of all activities going on, glean key priorities and identify any communication gaps that need to be addressed.
- Adopt leading change management practices such as behavioural change techniques, data-driven change approach, compelling storytelling etc to derive Change Management Plans.
- Integration of global change and enablement activities into holistic AME change & enablement project plans.
- Represent C&E and HR Transformation at key AME HR forums, including AME HRMT (where relevant).
- Consolidate and manage risks and mitigation activities, with any issues being reported to the global HR programme teams.
- Responsible for the ongoing project management of all change and enablement delivery within AME. This includes building cross-programmatic AME HR Change Management plans.
- Collation of Change Impact Assessments / Business Change Readiness Assessments within AME.
- Evaluation of end user readiness through defined measures and provision of feedback to global programme teams
- Work with the country HR communications team to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and utilizes standardized format.
Recommended:New Job Opportunity At Olam Ghana
- Develop Change & Enablement plans. This includes user adoption strategies to successfully embed change within the relevant markets.
- Ideate best practice, create change management strategies to sustainably embed HR change, and to garner excitement and positivity about the change.
- Build a comprehensive AME C&E strategy to optimise the timing and impact of change management strategies across the region.
- Develop stakeholder engagement plans to foster relationships with key stakeholders of all levels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for and expertise in Change Management & Transformation, including cultural change.
- Experience working within Human Resources in the financial industry preferable but not essential. This ideally includes direct experience within the AME Cluster.
- Minimum of 10+ years of project management, change management, or transformation experience; prefer experience within a large international, dynamic organisation. HR experience is preferable but not essential, if candidates are able to demonstrate good knowledge of HR. Transformation experience is essential.
- Strong understanding of industry best practice change principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business team and working environment.
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Change Management.
- Taleo, SuccessFactors or Cultural Change Management experience an advantage but not essential.
- Advanced MS Office Suite Skills including SharePoint, MS Project skills.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation – with an ability to engage up to a C-Suite/Exco audience
How To Apply For The Fresh Job Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank
Deadline: 12th October, 2023, 6:59:00 am
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE