Here is the latest employment opportunity at Deloitte Ghana. The role of Assistant Manager, Regulatory Services is open. They are seeking a suitably qualified high performing professional to join the regulatory team in our Tax and Regulatory Department.
This role will be responsible for providing support in delivering clients’ projects / engagements, providing leadership to subordinates and providing support to project team members.Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member Firms and work with several high-profile multinational organisations and further develop their leadership capabilities.
- Provide expert legal advice and counsel to clients, including businesses and individuals
- Conduct legal research on statutes, case laws, regulations, and other legal materials relevant to the work
- Advise on commercial agreements and business transactions.
- Advise clients and assist them with complying with all applicable laws and regulations relating to business and commercial operations.
- Advise clients on business transactions such as corporate restructuring, debt and equity financing, company law, corporate governance, buy-outs, joint-ventures, mergers and acquisitions, employment law, etc.
- Analyse and assist clients to manage their corporate legal risks
- Assist clients to conduct legal due diligence on potential clients, suppliers, business partners etc.
- Draft and review agreements to meet applicable laws and regulations
- Work effectively with other team members to manage engagements with clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Work as part of a team in business development for corporate legal services
Check This: Career Option At Jumia Ghana
- Must have graduated from a recognized University in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Law, Business, Management, Economics, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Must have been admitted to the Bar (Qualifying Certificate in Law (QCL) or its equivalent)
- An LLM or other master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in similar consulting/advisory role.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Constructive and solutions focused approach to work
- Experience in advising clients on business transactions in areas of corporate restructuring, debt and equity financing, company law and other relevant legislative compliance, corporate governance, buy-outs, commercial contracts, joint-ventures, mergers and acquisitions, employment law, etc.
- Adept in understanding and application of Ghana’s investment laws such as the Companies Act, the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC) Act, The Mining Act, The Petroleum (Exploration and Production) Act and their associated regulations.
- Strong relationship with key regulators such as the Office of the Registrar of Companies, GIPC, Minerals Commission and Petroleum Commission.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Location: Accra, Ghana
Application Guide Fir Deloitte Ghana’s Career Opportunity
Apply By: 31st October, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE