Barry Callebaut has announced a new job vacancy. A district accounts officer is needed by the company.
- Ensuring quality and equivalent stocks are received for all seed fund allocated to the district.
- Keep proper books &of accounts for all transactions at the district including all the societies (i.e. society waybills, monitors, ledgers etc.)
- Responsible for quality, evacuation of sealed stocks and proper record keeping on cocoa receipt/ evacuation to the port; Preparation of siding depot waybill and ensuring grading / scaling.
- Work closely with District/Warehouse Team on Traceability and related issues and supervise other district staff i.e. Traceability coaches, depot laborers and Security guard by training, coaching, measure performance and discipline.
- Ensure appropriate entries into designated web base platforms and Android applications – Katchile
- Responsible for the accounting of all company assets and tools of trade at the district.
- Ensure volumes delivered by farmers are recorded in both the PC stock control book and farmer passbook
- Verify, confirm farmer listing/deliveries with Purchasing Clerks as well as volumes delivered against sourcing records.
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Assist the district manager in carrying out his duties and any other duties assigned
Suggested: Career Opening At Huawei
- First degree /HND/ ACCA I/ ICAI/CIMAI with Accounting option
- 2 years working experience in the cocoa bean sourcing industry of Ghana in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Ability to motivate, supervise, coordinate and monitor activities of subordinates and service providers and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office application – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard
- Good report writing, communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
- Fluent in English and the ability to speak a local language is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with good time and stress management skills.
- Willing and able to live and work in the rural communities of Ghana.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE