Gold Fields Ghana is here with a new job vacancy. They are looking to appoint an experienced and qualified individual as Vice President – Technical Services. Reporting to the Executive Vice President and Head of West Africa.
- Develop an integral regional strategy aligned with corporate strategies to position the company in the regional market.
- Effective strategic planning to ensure that management systems, processes, policies and resources are in place to meet the long-term demands of the technical services portfolio.
- Strategic alignment and integration of technical systems, policies and procedures across the Gold Fields West Africa region.
- Respond to emerging and competitor trends and proactively maintain Gold Fields’ competitive edge.
- Scan to pre-empt changes in the region’s socio-political dynamics that could impact the technical domain of the business, e.g., legislation, technical skills availability, etc.
- Technical due diligence to determine opportunities, risks, strengths, and weaknesses regarding new ventures/businesses.
Don’t Miss This: New Job Vacancy At TospinoMall
- BSc. /Diploma in a relevant technical discipline: Mining Engineering, Mine Planning, Metallurgical Engineering, Mechanical Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering etc.
- Postgraduate certificate/diploma/degree in a relevant technical discipline: Engineering, Technology, Digital Transformation, Business Innovation and/ or MBA, Project Management, etc.
- Strategic Planning qualifications.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma will be an advantage.
- A member of a professional body in the mining industry relevant to the profession.
Experience and Core Competencies
- Minimum of 20 years of operational experience, of which 10 years must be in operations management in an open pit mine and 5 years in a senior management role.
- Large mining company corporate experience.
- Must have a sound operational record of accomplishment.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a high appreciation of the concepts of Lean Six Sigma for continuous business improvement and high performance.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related applications.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen with advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead a team in a high-performance culture.
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Gold Fields Ghana
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE