The service of an Assistant Finance Manager At Wakanow. This position is full-time.
- Prepare reports that outline the company’s financial position regarding income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations. This includes revising and updating reports to be more useful and efficient and furnishing external reports as necessary.
- Assist with audits, reviews, and tax preparation
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and best practices for their company’s financial and accounting operations and for general compliance
- Monitor effective reconciliation of all data and sales reports.
- A degree in a relevant discipline is required
- ACCA is an added advantage
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finance and taxation
- Technical Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
- Strong IT literacy, Microsoft Excel in particular
How To Submit An Application For The Position: of Assistant Finance Manager
About The Company
Wakanow is a prominent travel agency in Nigeria and Africa, and they have plans to expand globally. At the company, they prioritise their customers above everything else. They provide all the necessary resources for researching, planning, and booking an entire trip. The company’s portal provides convenient access to a wide range of travel deals and services.