An Administrative Officer II is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC). The successful candidate will perform a wide variety of professional level administrative duties involving budgets, policies, procedures, organization, planning, contracts, facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and special projects.
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Department.
- Ensuring the safety and security of office properties and documents.
- Responsible for insurance, legal, safety, and other compliance requirements.
- Preparing reports on key activities/events in the Department.
- Supervising the functions of some categories of staff in the Department.
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings and Matters Arising there from and dealing with specific correspondence and documentation as and when required.
- Consulting, researching, negotiating and monitoring contracts and agreements with suppliers, service providers, leasing agents and others
- Representing the Department on Committees and task forces for the development, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of programmes and projects
- Implementing and monitoring support services to other Departments.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Director of Administration.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics;
- possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower);
- have at least three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable organization;
- not be more than forty (40) years.
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Administrative Officer II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE