An accountant II is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
- Supervision of all Accounts staff in his/her office;
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Council;
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budgetary controls;
- Preparation and monitoring of Annual budgets;
- Preparation of financial and cost analysis;
- Interact with Internal and External Auditors in completing audit;
- Preparation of reports for the Council’s meetings;
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with laws & regulations;
- Be a statutory member of some Management Committees;
- Advising on cost reduction and cashflow improvement;
- Must be able to use at least one Accounting Package;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Office.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other related course of study with at least Second Class Lower Division
- Be an Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA UK)/ Institute of Chartered Accountant, UK (ACA)
- Have at least three (3) years post NYSC professional qualification experience
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Accountant II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE