There is a Job Advertisement For Ecom Agrotrade. There are seeking the services of a Compliance Officer. The position holder will report to the Compliance Manager.
Ecom Agrotrade, a leading global commodity merchant and sustainable supply chain management company, is seeking a motivated compliance officer to ensure that business processes and workplace conduct follow all relevant ethical, legal, and internal guidelines. He or She shall be responsible for the effective functioning of the compliance framework and the annual compliance work plan.
- Develop and implement a robust compliance framework.
- Liaise with stakeholders and process owners in the development and review of policies and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to address violations in company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all local policies and procedures are aligned with Group Internal Control Systems and
- Train employees on company policies and procedures as well as industry regulations
- Ensure all ethical concerns raised by employees are well addressed in accordance with the Ethics Terms of reference.
- Review processes and procedures to identify possible weaknesses or risks, and regularly update
the business risk matrix.
- Conduct compliance audits, and facilitates remediation of audit findings, by training staff to make
corrections and prevent future breaches.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business, finance, or any related field.
- ICA level IIl student or Qualified (or equivalent) will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Compliance, Auditing, or Internal Controls Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly analytical and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to work without constant supervision and under pressure -confidence, self-drive, and creativity to get the job done
Location: The position is based at Ecom’s Ghana Head Office in Kumasi
How To Apply – Job Advertisement For Ecom Agrotrade
Closing Date: Before 29th April, 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE