An Internal Auditor II is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
- Evaluating Internal Control and make recommendation on how to improve
- Evaluating the reliability, sufficiency and validity of accounting and relevant data (information)
- Objectively assessing IT/Business Process, Identify shortfall and gaps
- Ensuring compliance with Policies, Procedures, relevant Laws and Statutes
- Assuring safeguards of assets
- Preparing timely periodic reports for management consideration
- Evaluating whether risks relating to strategic objectives are identified and managed appropriately
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in Accounting or any other relevant discipline.
- Be an associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or ACA.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Internal Auditor II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE