There is an exciting Career Opportunity At PATH. The company is currently seeking the services of a Site Finance & Administration Officer – Advancing Equity & Transformative Innovations in Health.
He/she will serve on senior management team and provide leadership to PATH Ghana administration and finance staff across projects operating in country.
Read Also: CA Mining Advertises Job Opportunity
- Provide leadership to project administrators to ensure best practices are applied across all teams and efficiencies are gained.
- Participate in recruiting and onboarding of new project staff.
- Take an active role in building the capacity of other staff in finance and administration.
- Provide guidance to Project Administration and finance staff as required regarding PATH policy and business practices on work orders.
Finance and Budgeting:
Manage the finance and budgeting functions at the PATH Ghana office
- Oversee finance operations, including expenditures, disbursements, procurement and reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Directly supervise finance and administration staff to ensure compliance, optimal performance and career development.
- Develop annual and quarterly country program overhead and facilities budgets in collaboration with Country Manager and Project Technical Leads and manage expenditures against budgets, informing leadership about current or anticipated variances.
- Support development of budgets for project proposals, including costing information and liaising with project teams in country, in the West Africa Region and globally as necessary.
Check Also: New Position At SOS Children’s Villages Ghana
Business Development and Reporting:
In collaboration with project leads and country manager:
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data for decision making.
- Oversee production of customary reports, such as financial, government and donor reports.
- Monitor, track and support external reporting to donors for quality, timeliness and accuracy.
- Participate in development of grant proposals and liaise with Project Assistants to coordinate donor and partner visits in country.
- May be required to support projects within West African countries
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
See Also: Exciting Open Position At UNHCR
Required Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s Degree or above in Business Administration or any advanced finance and administration related field.
- Professional accountancy training – ACCA or equivalent – is an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience with International NGO(s).
- Familiarity with USAID procedures, rules, and regulations
- Knowledgeable in Business World and Salesforce applications.
- Excellent diligence and possess sound technical skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Analytical approach to work, critical thinking skills, creative and initiative.
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including word and excel.
How To Submit An Application For PATH’s Career Opportunity
To apply, click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE