An Amazing new job vacancy At Newmont Mining Corporation. They are looking to fill the position of Equipment Permitting & Licensing Trainer – Fixed Term.
About This Role:
To guarantee cost effective competency-based training programs are delivered to Mining Operations / Equipment Operators and to develop the required skills and values. It involves scheduling of classes, on-the-job training and assessment to provide trained and skilled workforce for the mining operations which includes the implementation and monitoring of the local work force.
Check Also: Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank
In This Role You Will:
- Comply with all Newmont Africa Occupational Health and Safety requirements as well as those required under relevant Ghana legislation.
- Certify complete recording policies and procedures are maintained.
- Contribute towards identifying the training needs for the mining workforce
- Support with the approved company mobile equipment licensing system.
- Travel to and support other Newmont sites if required.
Training and Assessment
- Conduct immersive / simulator training programs.
- Conduct mobile equipment operations training programs.
- Conduct driver / live vehicle licensing and permitting programs.
- Develop training packages.
- Train the national workforce to Newmont Standards.
- Train Mining standard operating procedures to mining staff.
- Assess operators through various stages of competency for competency progression.
- Assess and evaluate in support of operator recruitment.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Mining Engineering.
- Workplace Trainer / Assessor Certification.
- Knowledge of Ghana Occupational Health and Safety laws.
- Between 5 to 10 years’ working experience operating heavy mobile equipment in open pit mining operations.
- Experience with competency-based training, on and off job.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver process training activities.
- Coaching skills.
- Strong training facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How To Submit An Application For the Amazing New Job Vacancy At Newmont
If interested, Tap Here
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE