Benmarine Offshore Services Limited is a marine service provider in Ghana that operates in the West African Region. Benmarine conducts a wide range of survey services, including container inspections, liquid cargo surveys, condition surveys, draft surveys, marine warranty surveys, damage surveys, P&I inspections, bunker surveys, and many more.
New Job Vacancy At Benmarine Offshore Services Limited.
A new job vacancy has surfaced at Benmarine Offshore Services Limited. The company is recruiting contingent marine surveyors based in Ghana, Senegal, Sierra Leonne, Ivory Coast, and Liberia to perform inspections on vessels according to company standards and international rules and regulations.
- Degree in marine engineering or related field or a COC Class 2/1 Marine Engineer Officer
- Minimum five (5) years of working experience as a Marine Surveyor or equivalent with seafaring experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the country and outside the job station on short notice
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For New Job Vacancy At Benmarine Offshore Services Limited
If you are a marine surveyor with the minimum qualifications above and have experience performing any of the surveys herein listed, kindly send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE