New Job Vacancy at L’aîné Services. The services of an Accountant are needed at the aforementioned institution.
- Complete general accounting activity and reporting as required as a part of the monthly financial reporting process.
- Complete the balance sheet reconciliation activities per service level agreement.
- Prepare and review income statement and balance sheet and escalate discrepancies to management..
- Upload and download financial data to and from ERP
- Complete assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes. Assist as needed with internal and external audits
Support the timely reporting of key financial information
- Monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed against KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure compliance with IFS.
- Oversee the budget preparation and management of the company.
See Also: MTN Invites Job Applications
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting option preferable or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an audit or accounting role.
- Proffesional course, ICA/ ACCA partly or qualified
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/ year end close process
- Excellent MS Excel skills, proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding coordination and people management skills for the achieving of organizational goals.
- Strong communication skills.
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For The Job Vacancy at L’aîné Services
Interested persons should ensure to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the email.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Deadline for Submission: 24th January, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE