An Assistant Registrar II (Physical and Health Education) is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
Latest Job Opportunity At Teledata ICT
Successful applicants will be responsible for the development and moderation of tests in their subject of specialization, and be involved in other examinations activities of the Council.
How to write an academic CV for Scholarship Applications
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division), from a recognised University in the subject areas listed hereunder:
- Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience
- B.Sc. Physical & Health Education, B.Ed. Physical & Health Education, B.Sc./B.Ed. Physical Education, B.Sc./B.Ed.Human Kinetics
Applicants For All Positions Must:
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change
- Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills
- Be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Assistant Registrar II (Physical and Health Education) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its head-quarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951. Liberia became the fifth member of the Council in 1974. The enactment of the Ordinances was based on the Jeffrey Report, which strongly supported the proposal for the setting up of a regional examining board to harmonize and standardize pre-university assessment procedures in the then British West Africa.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE