There is a Career Opportunity For The Youth At Kasapreko Company Limited. This reputable company is currently looking for a Blending Officer. The position holder will be required to contribute to ensuring consistent and quality blended product are supplied to all packaging lines by following approved standard procedures.
- Receive blending program from Blending Supervisor and draw up daily program on blending activities.
- Daily production orders in SAP of all blended products.
- Liaise with the engineer on duty to initiate CIP when necessary.
- Supervise weighing and dissolving of all ingredients and cross check with the MFR before blending.
- Daily scale check with standard weight, to ensure the scale is within calibration
- Ensure the volume in the BDM (Batch dosing module) for different recipes are correct.
- Request required quantities of sugar and acid from Stores for preparation of syrup and ensure correct parameters are obtained.
- Analyse all blends and syrups to ensure the parameters are within range before inviting QA.
- Follow up on the final document when the parameters are recorded by QA.
- Always check and record, and label all returns from production before rework.
- Ensure no entry of unauthorised persons into the blending hall floor.
- Monitor the FA Tanks for product back up.
- Receive concentrate and alcohol from suppliers using the INDAG SYSTEMS.
- Ensure Availability of RO water always.
- Monitor the INDAG SYSTEMS for each blend volume and compare with the actual.
- Always keep recipe files and other classified documents under lock and shred any unwanted document.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A Degree/HND in Food Science, Science Laboratory Tech. or related.
- Knowledge in HACCP, GMPs FSSC etc.
- Three (3 years) relevant experience in Food Processing or Bottling Company
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people
- Good communication skills and ability to manage organizational behaviour
- Sound analytical skills and an excellent team player
How To Apply – Career Opportunity For The Youth At Kasapreko Company Limited
Closing Date: 20th May, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE