An experienced CCTV Control room operator is needed by the Trust Hospital to operate a bank of displays in a central control room. To deter crime, detect it before it happens, and safeguard people, these screens are connected to security cameras installed in hospital buildings. capturing, preserving, and editing digital video to be used as evidence in legal or law enforcement procedures.
- Monitoring people in different locations to identify instances of suspicious or unusual behaviour.
- Tracking suspected individuals as they move in buildings or through a network of streets.
- Liaising with the security coordinator and the police on the ground to provide detailed intelligence about suspects.
- Assisting the police through the security coordinator in their enquiries by providing access to CCTV recordings or copies of footage as and when required.
- Safeguarding staff who work in isolation or without direct supervision.
- Retrieving video recording.
- Ensuring CCTV system is fully functioning and that footages are recorded, and stored appropriately.
Qualifications & Experience:
- HND in IT or any IT related field with at least one year experience in CCTV control room operations.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to persevere and remain patient.
- A good team player.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Ability to respond swiftly to emergencies logically.
- High level of vigilance.
Application Guide For The CCTV Control room operator Role
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and Resume, names and address of two referees and copies of relevant certificates to:
The Head of Human Resources, PMB 16 Ministries – Accra.
Closing Date: 20th July, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE