A Collections Officer (1 Year Contract) is wanted at Letshego Botswana. The Collections Agent is required to call defaulting clients and negotiate repayment of arrears, maximizing client retention and increasing profits.
- Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures
- Demonstrate self-discipline and adherence to objectives as may be communicated from time to time.
- Call clients in accordance with strategy
- Achieve set targets, daily , weekly and monthly
- Collection target Reduction targets
- Rehabilitation targets ,Productivity targets
- Ensure client information is updated on every interaction
- Ensure that the client is aware of consequences of non- payment
- Ensure all interactions are documented to ensure good service going forward
- Deliver consistent professional levels of service at all times
- Demonstrate a passion and excellence for the core values of the company
- Decide on the appropriate course of action when arranging payments for escalating queries
- A Diploma/Degree in Business Administration
- 2-3 years experience in a collections environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Collection systems, methodologies, and credit etiquette
- Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage
Other Recommended Posts:
New Job Ads At Standard Chartered Bank
More Job Vacancies At Twellium Industrial
How To Submit An Application For Collections Officer (Letshego)
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by their Curriculum Vitae to the email address: LFSBrecruitment@letshego.com
Closing Date: 13th February, 2023
Kindly keep in mind that only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE