Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Consumer Engagement Analyst who is in charge of monitoring digital and social media channels, collecting, structuring and analyzing data from multiple sources to support Brands and Functions with reputation management, consumer engagement & social insights.
Location: Tema, Ghana
Company: Nestlé Business Services
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: University Degree (e.g. marketing, business studies, communications, journalism, media studies, psychology) [3-5 year University student acceptable]
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar role in Nestlé or equivalent FMCG.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
A day in a Life……
- Ensure all relevant data is processed, labelled/tagged and structured accurately in corresponding digital and media analytics tool
- Omnichannel analysis to deliver data-driven conclusions in reports/ dashboards/ presentations to address business questions, including but not limited to: social brand equity report, owned digital and social channels measurement, analysis of marketing campaign performance, analysis and insight on brand ecosystem
- Support with ad-hoc business requests including but not limited to data pulls, data structuring and analysis.
- Crisis listening to identify potential reputational risks and timely alerting respective Functions/Brands to help prevent issue escalation, provide support in issue management
- Monitoring of owned social media channels and routing consumer posts to relevant Consumer Engagement teams in the Markets
- Updating Standard Routines based on assignment
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects and initiatives
What Will Make You Successful?
- Knowledge of English + at least one additional language: Native French, Zulu ,Sotho, Portuguese or Wolof.
- Solid understanding of how Social Media platforms work (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Understanding of key functionality of social media listening tools (Social Studio, Social bakers, Sprinklr, Talk Walker, Google Analytics or similar)
- Ability to work with large volumes of data coming from different sources, basic understanding of data types and structure
- Excel knowledge (able to organize tables, build simple charts, sorting, filtering, conditional formatting etc.)
- Basic data visualization and presentation skills
- Confident user of MS Word, PowerPoint
- Analytical mindset is a must.
- Experience working with analytical tasks (work-related or academical) a plus
How To Apply – Consumer Engagement Analyst at Nestlé
Interested persons should apply by clicking on the button below
“Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE