AT Ghana has once again announced a bid for the job position of contract executive.
- The successful candidate will join as an Executive for Bid and Contracts in the AT Business Department.
- (S)He will report to the Customer Experience, Marketing & Operations Manager and will direct and develop AT Business and customer contract administration function.
- The Bid and Contracts Executive collaborates with the legal team to ensure the preparation of proposals, negotiation process and contract administration follow AT policies and adheres to legal department requirements.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for Identifying opportunities for bid submissions and its management as well as conducting research and brainstorming key points to include in the bid.
- (S)He will be in charge of crafting persuasive and detailed proposals, performing risk assessments and addressing the concerns of clients and AT Business.
- Develop standard sales templates for managing the bid process, bid documents & CASOFs based on benchmark best-in-class examples.
- Agree bid/no-bid and bid sign-off procedures with the EBU sales governance teams.
- Fully understand and lead the requirements for each bid by analyzing relevant requests for proposal (RFP), tender documents etc.
- Drive bid teams of relevant the Business to develop compliant proposals.
- Work with account partners and sales engineers to develop appropriate propositions.
- Ensure each bid complies with internal governance and is fully compliant with customer specifications.
- Coordinate materials, services and stakeholder delivery schedule for all bids & RFPs.
- Interpret contract and tender documents and attend monthly progress meeting on site for bids.
- Ensure that final bid documents are delivered to customers in compliance with RFP etc.
- Develop and enforce all KPI, SLAs, deadlines and conditions as described in bid and contracts documents are met through performance & monitoring against agreed targets.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with customers.
- Responsible in the overall contract administration, preparation of contract, project estimate and tender, monitoring and control of bid cost, negotiation with stakeholders and other relevant duties.
- Preparing sales and purchase contracts, negotiating contract terms with internal and external partners, reviewing and updating existing contracts, explaining terms and conditions to interested parties, and ensuring compliance with company contracts.
- Analyze potential risks, stay up to date with legislative changes, and maintain organized records of contracts.
- Maintain organized system or database of physical and digital records of business documents and contracts.
- Create language standards and drafts for existing and new contracts and sign all legal contracts with external customers in conjunction with the legal department.
- Approve daily all mobile contracts in provisioning system.
- Act as enterprise SPOC on all quality checks for AT Business.
- Provide performance data to support management decision-making.
You May check:
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree/professional qualification in business studies or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a contract & bid administrator or relevant role.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners.
- 3-5 years’ experience of telecommunications Business Solutions environment.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Candidates with telecom/IT industry experience will be added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills with keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Actively support the achievement of sales targets, profits and customer satisfaction
- Able to read and understand technical/telecom related drawings.
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts.
- Ability to lead on multiple projects, work in matrix teams and deliver quality results.
- Expert experience of developing and implementing standard bid procedures in a Business Solutions market.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout the business and customer organizations.
- Ability to work within a pre-sale’s operations virtual team, motivating others to achieve target while responding to changing priorities and business requirements and accommodate these within longer term plans and strategies.
- Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit business opportunities.
- Ability to understand the needs of colleagues and to apply communications and persuasions skills in a matrix environment to deliver results.
- Ability to develop presentation slides and communicate effectively to senior management.
- Utmost professional integrity.
- Own and ensure compliance with customer RFP and internal governance.
- Total revenue target
- Base revenue management
- Achieve acquisition target.
- Customer satisfaction target
How To Apply For The Job At AT Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to AT Ghana via: Recruitment@at.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for “Contract Executive” in the email subject to AT Ghana.
Closing Date: 02 August, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE