The position of Data Entry Officer is vacant at Broadway Pharmaceuticals. Broadway Pharmaceuticals seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for this position.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- HND or higher
Job Location: Adenta
How To Apply – Data Entry Officer at Broadway Pharmaceuticals
All C.V.s should be sent via: email@example.com
Applicants should kindly indicate the position as the subject of the email when applying
Application Closing Date: 19 May, 2022
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE