The Capital Group Limited Outstanding Mining Opportunity
A Mining Company is seeking to recruit a dynamic, results-oriented, passionate and self-motivated candidate with high ethical values for the position of MINING MANAGER.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will involve:
- Adequately involve in the tendering and bidding processes for on-site mining contractor. Scope, mine plan, block model and tender document being drafted under leadership of Australian office [Using Golder and CRMP
- Planning of open pit mining activities, Mine Plan and Block Plan
- Preparation of annual budget and management of it thereof
- Monitoring production output and costs and adjusting processes and resources to minimise costs.
- Planning details of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements.
- Grade control shared responsibility with resource manager Develop SOPs for all mining related activities and pit dewatering.
- Liaise with related departments and services to support construction and production planning
- Ensuring and controlling the preparation of production records and accurate reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Responsible for organizing daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with selected mining contractor and related departments
- Contractor Management and budget control (Opex and Capex), Ensuring and coordinating the implementation of the highest level of health and safety requirements in mining department and extend to sitewide.
- Proactively developing and implementing quality systems, approaches and practices as needed
- Proactively managing mining supplier(s) and vendor(s).
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc in Mining Engineering. MSc in Mining Engineering preferable
- Mincom Certified Mining Manager
- Mining Engineering with 15 or more years experience and minimum of 8 years in senior management level. Minimum of 10 years open pit mining experience
- Experience working with surface mining contractor
- Strong experience in setting standards and procedures for open pit mining operation.
- Knowledge of major mining products suppliers and service providers.
- Experience as owner miner with track records of supervisory roles on contract mining operation
- Database management GIS / Map info
- Surpac / Datamine/ Micomine
- Microsoft office ERP systems – SAP etc.
- Green Field Project Management Experience-specific to starting a fresh open pit operation
HOW TO APPLY AT CAPITAL GROUP LIMITED
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] not later than 19th April, 2022 with the position as the SUBJECT
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE