There is an Exciting Career Opportunities At Kinross Gold Corporation. Chirano is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana’s second largest city. The mine is within the Bibiani gold belt and consists of 11 deposits. Open pit and underground ore are processed at the Chirano plant. The capacity of the mill is approximately 3.5 million tonnes per annum. Processing involves crushing, ball mill grinding, leaching, and CIL.
We are hiring result-driven and proactive individuals to fill the list of positions below.
- Ensure relevant Safety, Mining and other statutory Codes and Regulations remain in full compliance at your work place.
- Actively participate in the Company’s Continuous Improvement Programme.
- Appraise mining methods, processing methods, operating cost, capital spending, production schedules, dilution and ore loss.
- Identify key engineering and mining success factors and issues that could impact the economic viability of mine plans and mine designs.
- Field instrumentation, process air systems and quality, valves selection and maintenance
- Knowledge of business management tools like HIRA, SWOT and PESTEL would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of optic fiber systems, including splicing, selection and testing
- Additional specialized training or education in business and project management, operations management, safety and risk assessment or continuous improvement
How To Apply – Exciting Work Opportunities At Kinross Gold Corporation
All interested persons should click on the desire position from the above listed positions to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 15th April, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE