New Job Opening At Vodafone Ghana. We are seeking the services of a professional software developer. The software Developer will act as the specialist software developer responsible for leading the development team in analyzing, designing, developing and packaging cost effective business software solutions in line with Global/Local business and technical requirements for internal and external customers.
Click Here For More Jobs.
- Responsible for championing software technology adoption, enhancement and usage within the Digital ICT team.
- Lead analysis with the architect to identify software solution opportunities for systems improvement using in-house resources, cost effective tools and industry best practices.
- Identify gaps in the existing software solutions and processes so as to advise appropriately the Operational team and engage for an in-house fix or escalate to appropriate IT/Business unit or vendor to fix.
- Be the go-to developer in identifying new business requirements with the Business Analysts and engage all stakeholders to deliver as per requirements and set time lines and budget using the on boarding process, as well as automate manual processes in the software space.
- Lead the engagement of the Business Operations Support, Infrastructure and Security teams to ensure that all dependencies are considered and mitigations applied prior to testing and live deployment of software solutions.
- Lead all changes that impact the software applications space. Ensure the team delivers appropriate software documentation pertaining to completed deployments.
- Lead development projects, SIT, UAT and production deployment of assigned software solutions and upgrades.
- Assist in the development of business cases and support the realisation /upgrade/changes of software solutions implementation, defining test criteria, acceptance of testing and user training.
- Facilitate workshops to capture software application requirements between Business stakeholders, Business Support Team, Vendor and SI.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 6 years’ experience in developing software solutions in a Telecoms or equivalent IP/IT environment.
- In-depth knowledge of telecoms and the subscriber interaction processes is highly desired.
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
- Change and Adaptability
- Testing and Evalutaion
- Software Engineering
How To Apply – New Job Opening At Vodafone Ghana
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE