A reputable UK company, Atlantis Financial Services, is offering a tier two visa sponsorship for the position of Database Developer. Four candidates experienced database developers are needed to design, implement and maintain programs that enable users and administrators to update, retrieve, delete or arrange data within a specific database.
The day-to-day tasks of this individual include designing database architecture, coordinating with users and administrators to determine common needs and functions, writing database manuals, determining data organisational methods, providing technical support and training database administrators and users.
Tasks required but not limited to:
- Examines existing software and determines requirements for new/modified systems in the light of business needs;
- Undertakes feasibility study to design software solutions;
- Writes operational documentation and provides subsequent support and training for users.
- Tests and corrects software programs;
- Writes code for specialist programming for computer games, (for example, artificial intelligence, 3D engine development);
- Implements and evaluates the software;
- Plans and maintains database structures;
- Being proactive.
- Having methods for problem solving.
- Being a good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Having competent teamwork abilities.
- Having documentation and organisational skills.
- Having analytical thinking abilities.
- Being able to plan technical solutions.
- Being self-motivated.
- Having a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Being deadline oriented.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Java and Visual Basic in addition to training in specific database systems including SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Check Also: UK Teaching Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, NW2 7QA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Database Development: 3 years (preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£27,500.00 per year
- Free parking
- On-site parking
How To Submit An Application For Database Developer At Atlantis Financial Services
To apply, click Here
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE