Savana Signatures is a Ghana-based For-Impact ICT4D NGO with a focus on Quality Education, Sexual Reproductive Health and rights, and Skills Development.
The position of deputy chief of party is currently available at Savana Signatures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the project’s Chief of Party (COP) in developing and implementing an overall vision and leadership for the project and the project team.
- Support the COP in providing overall day-to-day management and coordination of the project’s technical and administrative personnel and functions.
- Ensure there is effective coordination between program activities and partners.
- Provide technical expertise across program activities.
- Lead in the development of annual work plans and budgets.
- Technical and management responsibility for all project personnel.
- Support the COP to develop collaborative relationships with other USAID projects, other donors and institutions, technical agencies and other participating organizations as required.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the project and for providing general program and technical direction as well as completion of required reports.
- Manage development of and monitor work plans and budgets.
- Ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance in program operations.
- Coordinate partner efforts in program implementation.
- Ensure appropriate program monitoring and reporting.
- Other duties, as may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant field such as Youth work and Community. Development, Education, Non-profit management, Development Education, etc.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in managing youth-focused programs.
- A track record of a minimum of five (5) years in supervising, managing, and implementing USAID-funded programs and or other related donor-funded programming.
- Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- A demonstrable understanding of Meaningful Youth Participation
- A proven track record of delivering multi-sectoral youth programming.
- Experience in improving youth livelihoods.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with senior government officials, youth-led organizations, civil society organizations, international donors, and other key stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as requested.
How To Apply For The Deputy Chief of Party at Savana Signatures
Savana Signatures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.
Suitable candidates may apply using the following link: https://savsign.org/job/deputy-chief-of-party/
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE