Savana Signatures is a Ghana-based For-Impact ICT4D NGO with a focus on Quality Education, Sexual Reproductive Health and rights, and Skills Development.
The position of a chief of party is currently available at Savana Signatures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide overall vision and leadership for the project and the project team.
- Development of annual workplans, budgets and ensure successful implementation.
- Technical and management responsibility for all project personnel.
- Serve as the principal liaison with USAID and develop collaborative relationships with other USAID projects, other donors and institutions, technical agencies and other participating organizations as required.
- Responsible for addressing agreement-related issues, including ensuring that Savana Signatures’ financial controls and systems comply with generally accepted accounting practices that meet USAID standards, and that all activity-procured materials and equipment are safeguarded and prudently and responsibly used.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the project and for providing general program and technical direction as well as completion of required reports.
- Manage development of and monitor work plans and budgets.
- Ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance in program operations
- Coordinate partner efforts in program implementation.
- Ensure appropriate program monitoring and reporting.
- Other duties, as may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant field such as Youth work and Community. Development, Education, Non-profit management, Development Education, etc.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in managing youth-focused programs.
- A track record of a minimum of eight (8) years in supervising, managing, and implementing USAID-funded programs and or other related donor-funded programming.
- Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with senior government officials, youth-led organizations, civil society organizations, international donors, and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID policies, procedures and approaches related to program design/implementation, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as requested.
How To Apply For The Chief of Party at Savana Signatures
Savana Signatures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.
Suitable candidates may apply using the following link: https://savsign.org/job/chief-of-party/
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE