- REPORTS TO: ADMIN/HR MANAGER
Reporting to Admin/HR Manager, the position is to effectively and efficiently provide catering services for some expatriate managers of the Company.
The position requires the exercise of diligence, honesty, integrity and loyalty to the company and the highest standard of cleanliness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job title holder is required to abide by the policies and operating procedures of the company and those that the company shall from time to time put in place for the effective and efficient performance of its operations.
- Responsible for the preparation of quality and hygienic food for the expatriate Manager and family.
- To ensure that the cooking utensils as well as the kitchen and the surroundings where food is prepared are always clean by all standards.
- Personal cleanliness is required.
- To ensure adequate food ingredients are always in stock to meet the food needs at all times.
- To carry out laundry services at the house of the expatriate Manager
- To perform any other duties assigned by the expatriate Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in Catering/Catering II or SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with some professional catering certificate.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ post qualification experience in the preparation of both local and international cuisines in a reputable hotel.
- Nutritional resources management skills.
- Knowledge in the preparation of variety of dishes (Local and continental).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in diet management especially for expatriates.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
How To Apply For The Job Opportunity at Plantations Soefinaf Ghana
Applicants who are qualified and are interested in the advertised position should apply by submitting their application and supporting documents to:
The Admin. & HR Manager
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana Limited
P. O. Box TD1429
Through (email@example.com) with COOK in the subject line of the email by close of work on FRIDAY, October 13, 2023.
NB: Kindly note that PSG Limited is a Company that offers Equal Opportunities for all. No forms of Discrimination or Harassment are permitted within the Company. The Company doesn’t employ persons below the age of 18 years.
PSG is an Oil Palm and Rubber Plantations company located at Daboase in the Wassa East District of the Western Region. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of SOCFINAF SA of Luxembourg and has over 2,000 employees.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE