Serendipalm Co. Ltd has a new job vacancy for SHS Graduates. The firm is looking for a tractor driver.
- Maintain company vehicle(s) in proper working order, including ensuring required maintenance and services are complete in accordance to manufacture’s recommendations.
- Maintain Company vehicle in clean and presentable state.
- Convey fruits from Serendipalm farmers’ fields to the mill.
- Help with the loading and offloading of fruits at the farm and at the mill.
- Coordinate and co – operate with farmers and colleagues in Serendipalm – the company
- Ensure vehicles proof of registration and insurance are up to date.
- Maintain a fuel and maintenance log book.
- Distribution of POME and EFB to designated farmers’ fields when the need be.
- Ensure your license is renew before expiration.
- To conduct any other duties reasonably specified by your Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualifications (must haves):
- A WASSCE certificate
- A valid drivers license.(Class D is a plus)
- At least 1 year of experience in driving heavy machines. (Tractor)
- Self-driven, motivated, team-oriented and able to communicate and work with colleagues and farmers in a productive and open style.
- Excellent spoken communication and a proactive approach to effective communication in Twi and English are a must.
- Willingness to undergo training.
- Willingness to relocate full time to Asuom, Eastern Region
- Maximuim of 40 years old
- A secure job with opportunities for growth
- Performance-based competitive compensation and benefits
- A very constructive working environment
- Management support of training to enhance job skills and experience
- References will be required
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy for SHS Graduates at Serendipalm
Serendipalm Co. Ltd. operates a Fairtrade & Organic commercial palm oil project with small holders and a “traditional” village-based oil mill. The project supplies several brands in Europe and in the U.S., is organic and fair trade certified and has a positive impact on rural development in the Eastern Region.
It is diversifying into cocoa and other organic and fair products, including value addition that requires processing.
Serendipalm is value-driven with a highly motivated team of 20+ professionals who manage a 300+ local staff, many unskilled. A team from Dr. Bronner’s, Serendipalm’s sister company, provides support in several areas, including accounts and advisory support.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE