Here is the latest job vacancy at WASH.
WASH is looking to hire a highly motivated, committed, and results-driven Civil or Water Supply Engineer with significant practical experience in conducting technical feasibility studies, and designing, and supervising rural/small towns piped water supply systems.
Required Skills or Experience
- Familiarity with design codes, standards, regulations, and engineering practices applicable to the design and construction of community based piped water supply systems (including rehabilitation of existing piped water supply systems).
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles with attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication, stakeholder engagement, and relationship building skills.
- Highly proficient in engineering design software for water systems.
- Ability to work for results through deliberate planning, alignment, and execution.
- Good report writing skills.
Applicants should possess Technical, HND or Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil Engineering, Water and Sanitation, or other relevant disciplines.
See Latest Job Openings Here
How To Apply For The Latest Job Vacancy at WASH
Interested persons should submit their applications and resume/cv to the Director, Centre for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene via firstname.lastname@example.org latest by October 27, 2023.
- Applicants are requested to indicate their salary expectations without which the application will not processed.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Centre for Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (C-WASH) is a social enterprise in Ghana working to improve access to piped water supply in rural communities, small towns, and deprived urban settlements by implementing an innovative model of water service delivery that addresses the challenges of inadequate access, inadequate financing, and poor sustainability. C-WASH works in close collaboration with local communities (through Chiefs, Queen mothers, Assembly members, Unit Committee Conveners, and Key Opinion Leaders), the local private sector, and Municipal/District Assemblies.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE