Here is the latest job vacancy at 4Ward Development. 4Ward Development is seeking to hire a Sales & Distribution Officer (SDO).
- REPORTING: The Sales and distribution Officer will report to the Product Manager, Northern Operations
- How To Get A Visa Sponsorship Job in USA
- Under the supervision of the Product Manager, the Sales & Distribution Officer (SDO) will be responsible for managing the distribution of goods or products from the factory to customers or stores. S/he will plan and execute delivery schedules, manage warehouse and transportation, oversee distribution operations as well as handle sales channels and identify opportunities for sales and expansion.
- Additionally, the SDO will conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures. The incumbent will manage the day-to-day interaction with customers including other stakeholders and will work closely with the Facility Maintenance Officer on other activities carried out by the Product Department.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences.
- Devise and present ideas and strategies for review by management
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Manage the full sales cycle from negotiating/closing deals and handling complaints or objections effectively and efficiently.
- Grow distribution width and depth in the designated sales area.
- Develop chart distribution/delivery route maps and schedules within allocated territories.
- Make packaged water products in the assigned territory easily visible and readily available.
- Build customer loyalty and retention through delivering innovations, customer focused and value-added solutions based on the principles of mutual benefit.
- Up-sell other products and secondary placements to penetrate new territories and retailers.
- Spearhead the preparation and presentation of client proposals and all client presentations
- Generate weekly & monthly reports and manage the customer database.
- Achieve both monthly and weekly targets.
KEY EXPECTED RESULTS
- Relationship-building: Customer, staff, and stakeholder relationship management.
- Time management skills: The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and be time efficient.
- Teamwork, leadership, and motivational skills: The ability to organize, manage and motivate the team to ensure productivity and excellence.
- Report Writing: Effective and accurate sales/distribution reports being produced on a timely basis
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in marketing, supply chain, business administration, logistics, and operations, or a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a channel sales/supply chain-related role is required.
- The ideal candidate must have a MINDSET of an entrepreneur.
- Should take a strategic approach to the planning and management of tasks.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement, meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written/ interpersonal communication skills with an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate problem-solving capability – the ability to create win-win situation while deriving desired numbers and outcome.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask efficiently.
The following competencies are expected of all Water4 employees:
- Job knowledge: Demonstrates knowledge of purposes, objectives, practices and procedures required to perform the job.
- Productivity: Produces a volume of work consistent with the normal requirements of the job.
- Quality of work: Work is accurate, thorough and timely according to agreed standards and expectations agreed.
- Communication: Expresses information verbally and in writing in a clear and coherent manner.
- Reliability: Can be depended upon to perform assigned tasks in a timely manner and degree of supervision required.
- Initiative: Exhibits drive to complete tasks and takes charge in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Delegation: Delegating and following up regularly to ensure that delegated duties and responsibilities are carried out.
- Teamwork: Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with co-workers and works to share responsibilities towards common targets.
- Leadership: Motivates and builds morale, eliciting cooperation from subordinates and achieving results through a team effort.
- Constructive Feedback: Accepts improvement-oriented ideas and offers the same to colleagues or those under their supervision
Physical Demands – Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day. The total working hours in a week is 40 hours. Should work be done during evenings and weekends, the SDO will be compensated with an equal amount of time off.
- This position is based in Wa, Upper West Ghana.
- Click Here for the latest job openings
How To Apply For The Latest Job Vacancy at 4Ward Development
Please send cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to: email@example.com by the close of business on 30th October, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please include the job location (Wa, Ghana) in your e-mail subject.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE