ECOM West Africa Latest Job Vacancy. ECOM is seeking a creative and collaborative HR business partner who will drive change and create working partnerships that deliver value-added service to management and employees by assessing and anticipating people related needs aimed at meeting business objectives. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy, including the business unit’s financial position and short to medium range plans.KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms, 2022/2023 Academic Year
You will maintain an effective understanding of the cocoa supply chain, sustainable management and advisory services, farm rehabilitation project and cashew businesses, and partner with line management to ensure organizational culture and values are understood and lived. The role holder will foster a culture of continuous improvement through performance management and employee development.
- Build effective working relationships with all staff, coach and consults with line managers, provide advice and guidance on effective people management processes to achieve business goals.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team and ECOM West Africa University to develop solutions and programs and update policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Work with line managers to ensure effective interpretation and communication of HR good practice.
- Supporting line managers across the business on organisational structure and design. Provide guidance and input on change management, manpower and succession planning.
- Manage and resolve employee relation issues; conduct effective, objective and thorough investigation in a timely manner ensuring compliance with the Labour law and company policies.
- Responsible for employee engagement and well being activities that support a high-performance culture and promotes the ‘living’ of ECOM’s values – 7 behaviours of highly effective people.
- Assist in the effective delivery of HR projects and work plans in Ghana and across West Africa (as required).
- Work with the HR team and line managers to ensure effective identification of training needs and implementation of training and development activities; ensure training objectives are met
- Monitor, review and update HR policies and procedures as required in line with the Labour law.
- Support and promote diversity in recruitment campaigns, reviewing and updating job descriptions, job postings, shortlisting and interviewing candidates.
- Partner with line managers day-to-day to build capability in employee relations, performance management, resourcing, succession planning and all people management activities.
- Assist in planning and executing annual pre-season workshop and Field Officers work planning workshop.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- Degree holder in HR or related field
- Professional HR accreditation or working towards e.g., CIPD, SHRMP, IHRMP preferred
- Min 6 years’ HR generalist experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of good HR practice and the labour law
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including reward, talent management, organization design, employee relations and performance management.
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong HR business partnering and/or advisory skills
- Then, Strong analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Excellent engagement, collaboration and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of personal integrity
- Working knowledge of HR Information systems
- Lastly, Proficient with MS Office Suite
Check Also; Wilmar International Calls For Job Applications
How To Apply For ECOM West Africa Latest Job Vacancy
Closing Date: 10th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE