KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year is Out !
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST) has announced the sale of postgraduate admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (MSc/MEd/March/MFA/MA/ MCOMM/MBA/MPA/MPH/LLM/MPHIL/PhD/EDD)at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST).
- Institution: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST
- Admission Type: Postgraduate Admissions
- Programmes: Masters and PhD
- Location: Kumasi, Ghana
General Admission Requirements
1. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS (UPPER DIVISION)
2. PhD Programmes
Also, Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
KNUST Admission Programme Duration
Unless otherwise stated,
For Masters Programmes;
- Full-Time Programmes: Two (2) Academic Years
- Part-Time Programmes: Three (3) Academic Years
For PhD Programmes;
- Full-Time Programmes: 4 Academic Years
- Part- Time: Five (5) Academic Years
Cost of Purchasing KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms (e-voucher)
The cost of purchasing KNUST Admissions e-Voucher containing the Login ID/Serial Number and PIN is GHȼ280.00.
Where can you purchase the KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms (e-voucher) 2022/2023?
The postgraduate e-vouchers can be purchased from the following banks:
- GCB Bank
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or
Short Code to Purchase KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms (e-voucher)
The Short Code to purchase the KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms is *447*160#.
- First Dial *447*160# on any network
- Then follow the prompts that appear to successfully purchase your e-voucher.
KNUST Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2022/2023 Download
How To Apply for the KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Prospective candidates should follow the instructions below to apply online for the postgraduate admissions;
- Begin by purchasing your e-voucher to obtain your Serial Number and PIN at a fee of GHȼ280.00
- Following the purchase, visit the online admissions portal: (HERE) and begin the application process.
- From here, Select “Apply Online”
- Then, Login using the e-voucher SERIAL and PIN.
- Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type
- Fill out the application form and attach your passport picture. (The passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture with a light green background showing your face clearly)
- Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
- After completing application, Click on submit to submit application.
- To print application, a button will appear asking you to print your application, the. Click On “Print”.
- You can be able to make some changes after submission before the deadline (after the deadline, you can’t make any changes)
- You will receive a reference number on your phone number. (Provide an accurate phone number before submission)
Once the process is completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT TWO (2) COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, two (2) Recommendation Letters/ Confidential Reports, Statement of Purpose, and [Transcript for those whose qualification used for the application was not obtained from KNUST]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Any hand delivered application shall not be processed.
Deadline for KNUST Postgraduate Admission Forms
The Deadline for the sale of forms and completion of online application is Monday, 31st October, 2022.
Application forms submitted after the deadline shall not be processed. Only candidates who successfully gain admission shall be notified subsequently.
Notice To International Applicants
All International Applicants are to generate Login ID/Serial Number and PINfor the online application using this link: (HERE)
NB: All Candidates from non-Anglophone countries must have an internationally recognised Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language (TOEFL or British Council, IELTS) with above average score or be available to attend a three (3) months English language course at the KNUST-Department of English.
You may also be interested in:
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE