The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, is inviting job applications from qualified persons for appointment as Technician of the KNUST Bottling Limited Company (KBLC).
The KBLC is a limited liability company set up by the University Council to produce bottled water in order to meet the growing demand for water on the KNUST campus and beyond.
In the water industry, the company has four production lines: 500ml Bottled Water, 500ml Sachet Water, 20-Litre Water Dispenser Jar, and Ice Cube production.
The Technician shall be responsible to the Manager of the KBLC. He will be responsible for the technical operations of the company.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
To qualify for the position, candidates must:
- possess a minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related field;
- have worked for a minimum of THREE (3) YEARS in a similar position/organization.
- be dynamic, self-motivated and competent with proven ability; and,
- be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment is full-time.
- The remuneration and Conditions of Service attached to the position are attractive.
Job Update At Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – How To Apply
Kindly click on the button below provided to fill all relevant fields on the online application form.
Kindly note that you are supposed to complete your application forms together with Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, two (2) referee reports and relevant certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (HRD)
Closing Date: Friday, 1st April, 2022.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED