University for Development Studies (UDS) administration is pleased to inform that the application forms for the 2022/2023 academic year are now available. The application is available to everyone.
Candidates who intend to apply for diploma and undergraduate programs can begin their online applications tomorrow, April 13th, 2022, according to information obtained from the Academic and Students Affairs Department.
In addition, individuals who intend to study postgraduate degrees at the University for Development Studies (UDS) Graduate School can begin their online applications at www.uds.edu.gh.
Where To Buy The E-Voucher (2022/2023 UDS Admission Forms)
E-vouchers can be purchased for GHC 200 and GHC 250 for undergraduate and graduate programs, respectively.
To acquire your e-vouchers, go to the nearest branch of any of the banks listed below:
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- National Investment Bank (NIB)
- Stanbic Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Prudential Bank
These may also be of interest to you.
Ghana college of nurses and midwives admissions for 2022/2023 academic year
University of Ghana 2022/2023 undergraduate admission forms
KNUST admission forms 2022/2023 academic year
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
i. WASSCE Holders (for Degree Programmes)
WASSCE holders seeking admission into Degree programmes must have at least C6 in all their three Core and three Elective Subjects.
WASSCE holders who have Grade D7 or E8 or F9 in any one of their three Core or three Elective subjects are advised not to apply for a degree programme.
Candidates should therefore possess, at least, credit scores/grades in the following:
- Three Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics (Core) and Integrated Science / Social Studies).
- Any three Elective subjects in the relevant programmes.
- Aggregate Score of the best six (6) subjects (three core and three electives) must not exceed 36. However, admissions will be on competitive basis, and various programmes offered in UDS have their cut-off points much lower than aggregate 36 for WASSCE.
- Candidates should note that Social Studies is not an elective subject.
- For candidates who read Arts and Business subjects at WASSCE, a grade in Social Studies may be used in place of the grade in Integrated Science in the calculation of their aggregates if the Social Studies grade is better than the grade in Integrated Science. This is however on condition that the candidate has at least a pass in Integrated Science.
- For Science students, however, Social Studies (Core) does not replace Integrated Science (Core) in the calculation of candidates’ aggregates.
ii. WASSCE Holders (for Diploma Programmes)
Candidates who do not meet the requirements for Degree programmes in UDS are advised to apply for any one of the Diploma programmes (Diploma in Development Education, Basic Education, Early Childhood, Care and Education, all of which are offered at the Tamale Campus; Diploma in Social Change Communication, Agriculture Technology, Family and Consumer Science, Biotechnology and Molecular Biology, Natural Resource Management are offered on Nyankpala Campus)
Is D7 accepted at universities in Ghana?
- To be admitted into a Diploma programme, three credits passes in the area of specialization (elective subjects) and at least two passes ( D7 or better) in English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE is required. Any candidate without a pass in English Language and Mathematics (core) need not apply for the Diploma. It is not likely that all candidates with the minimum requirements for Diploma programmes will be admitted. Preference will be given to candidates who have good grades/credit passes.
Candidates, who have met the requirements for Degree programmes (Credits in three electives and three core subjects), but have aggregates that are not good enough may be admitted into Diploma programmes.
Closing date of UDS admission 2022/2023
For more enquiries or information on the 2022/2023 admissions should contact the Academic Affairs at: email@example.com or the Graduate School at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also phone UDS on 0303 944 335 / 037 209 3382.
All prospects should remain alert and be on the lookout for malicious people posing as admission agents.
Furthermore, all applicants should make certain that they do not use anyone or any sources.
This is why the school has provided contact information for those who have questions.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE