There is a new position for an electrical technician at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited.
- Department: Energy Automation & Information Technology
- Job reports to Energy Engineer
- Direct Reports: None
The incumbent will install and maintain electrical systems by carrying out assigned maintenance activities by equipment inspection, diagnosis of malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, and using test equipment and hand tools to rectify electrical problems.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components and the need for adjustment or repair, and ensure compliance with codes.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using appropriate hand and power tools.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g., switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels.
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Prevent equipment failures by routinely inspecting, cleaning, and checking terminations of circuits.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Executes daily routine work according to Policies and procedures within prescribed guidelines.
- Performs any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Company as assigned by the Supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
|Minimum qualification (s)||
|Leadership and behavioural attributes||
|Special conditions or requirements of the Job (Please list items such as overtime required, shift work required, appointments, legal requirements, etc. in this space)||
How To Apply: Electrical Technician at Cardinal Namdini Mining
|Application Process||When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
|Closing Date||25th October, 2023|
|Note||Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted|
|Disclaimer||CNML is an equal-opportunities employer and does not ask for money transfers (payments or considerations) from job applicants during ANY stage of the recruitment process. Any applicant/ job-seeker who pays any money/consideration to any person (within or outside CNML) with an expectation or a promise of getting / offering a job does so at his/her own risk.|
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE