The service of an EMF Specialist is needed At Vodafone Ghana. At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future.
Role Purpose For EMF Specialist At Vodafone Ghana
To provide support the Networks Function and external agents in all aspects surrounding the perception of health issues arising from RF emissions and in the production of strategies for undertaking community consultation and risk communication
- Develop and manage a suite of resources that can be used by the internal teams and External Agents to model and estimate RF exposure levels from Vodafone RF antennas
- Liaise with Radiation Protection Institute (RPI) of the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission (GAEC) to plan and implement timely measurement of RF-EMF emissions from Vodafone base stations for submission to Environmental Protection Agency
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, e.g. Public Policy, Group EMF Leaders and Technology in monitoring changes to legislation regarding EMF issues while developing, publishing and managing a library of information to support network deployment.
Professional / Technical Skills
- A Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related field with at least 5 years post degree experience
- Good understanding of the radio communications network Deployment process
- Excellent working knowledge of health physics related to non-ionising radiation protection
- A registered Member of the Ghana Institution of Engineers will be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the science issues surrounding exposures to non-ionising/ionising radiation with the ability to convey complex scientific theory in simple manner that is tailored to audience
- Experience in assessment and measurement techniques for RF –EMF
- Analytical, problem solving, displays sound judgement, able to prioritise workload
EMF Specialist At Vodafone Ghana – How To Apply
Closing Date: Open
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE