Here is the Employment Opportunity At iDE Ghana . A social enterprise in WASH is recruiting a Credit and Finance Manager (CFM) to be based in Tamale.
General Job Description
Under the direct supervision of the Sama Sama Managing Director, the Credit & Finance Manager (CFM) produces and delivers meaningful, accurate, actionable, and timely financial analysis to the senior management team. Therefore, The CFM will act as a conduit between customers, iDE operations, and all teams within iDE Ghana’s WASH team producing social enterprise management reports and establishing effective planning and processes for an in- house financing unit. Also, The CFM will be responsible for enhanced customer and economic value through synchronized management of income-generating revenues.
See Also: Job Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank-Manager R2R Reporting GFS Africa
Credit System Management
- To begin with, Maintain a documented system of social enterprise accounting policies, procedures, and process maps.
- Then, Produce monthly, quarterly, annually, and ad hoc financial management reports regarding trends, variances, profitability, and performance measurement.
- Also, Enhance customer profitability (new data feeds, new products, new methodology).
- Moreover, Review business bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of the business throughput.
- More so, Participate in target costing activities to create products that meet predetermined price goals.
- Afterwards, Build interdepartmental relationships, streamline processes and procedures, and communicate new initiatives.
- Finally, Develop an early fraud detection mechanism and fraud prevention controls for implementation to avoid incidents of fraud.
- Liaise with iDE Finance & Operations for continuous engagement on social enterprise financing requirements.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure.
- Work hard to improve systems and processes of company equity and debt financing.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget, graphing, and reporting.
- Report to Sama Sama management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Assist financial modeling in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
Accounts Receivables & Cash Collections Management
- Establish appropriate payment channels for Sama Sama customers to make payments.
- Manage and report on accounts receivables balances for a specific customer account base.
- Set up robust processes for collections of overdue balances.
- Ensure adherence to payment terms, while limiting bad debt, maximizing sales, and building customer relationships.
- Manage relationships with third-party financiers and external collection agencies.
- Support credit teams to review credit portfolios and approvals for new accounts.
- Review incoming requests to ensure that all required information is received.
- Follow up with the Credit team on obtaining any missing information.
- Obtain and review available credit reports, third-party/bank references, financials, and other relevant information.
- Approve/deny credit terms and limits, assign appropriate risk codes, and/or follow up with management or Risk Group as applicable.
- Any other duties within the scope of work that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a credit manager.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
Base monthly salary range: GHC 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Work location: Tamale with possible day and overnight travels to other business operational areas.
Check Also: New Job Opportunity at Innovations for Poverty Action
How To Apply For The Employment Opportunity At iDE Ghana
Send your applications, CVs with 2 current referees, relevant educational and NSS certificates to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th June 2022
Start Date: 16th July 2022
Contract End Date: March 2023 (subject to renewal)
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
In view of the anticipated volume of applications to be received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE