- Consistently recruiting and hiring excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counselling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Payroll and benefits administration.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field – Hospitality Industry.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Ability to do training and presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Having a good knowledge and understanding of modern technology.
- Competency in Microsoft Suite.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
How To Apply For The Employment Opportunity At L’aîné Services Limited
Kindly send your CVs to the email: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the email.
(only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
Deadline: Monday, 7th August 2023