Galaxy Steels Limited has a new vacancy for an IT Officer.
- Maintains computer systems and software to ensure they are running smoothly
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues that arise with computers or software
- Implements security measures to protect computer systems from viruses and unauthorized access
- Manages the organization’s database and ensures data backups are made on a regular basis
- Helps users with computer-related problems and offers advice on how to use software or hardware appropriately
- Tests and evaluates new hardware and software to determine if they are suitable for the organization
- Provides training to employees on how to use computer systems and software effectively
- Keeps up to date with advancements in computing technology and recommends upgrades or changes as necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Work experience as a I.T officer or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Applicants must have a Diploma
How To Apply For The IT Officer Position At Galaxy Steels Limited
All C.V.s should be sent via:email@example.com indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail
Closing Date: 30 August 2023