There is a job vacancy for the position of Exams Support (Accra) At British Council.
The position holder will provide effective support for delivery of exams administration and operations in line with Examinations Customer Services Standards and to the satisfaction of customers and clients.
To provide administrative and academic support for exams as agreed with EOM.(Currently on Cambridge, IELTS, CIPS and provide support during ACCA, CFA Exams . This may change as necessary)
- Assist with venue administration logistical support for all products
- Maintains security of customer private details, software and system passwords and accountable stocks at all times.
- Escalates staffing and resource issues in advance of anticipated peaks.
- Ensure that parcels for Cambridge Schools and other partner centres are sent to the appropriate partner within three days of receipt or they are called to come for them.
- Supervise Data collection, processing and management in conformity to UK Data Protection Act and Exams Services Confidentiality standards
- Analyse scorecard for all products
- Extract from registration and application forms customer contact details and input into a spread sheet for communication with customers when necessary
- Process customer mobile phone numbers into SMS format for use in communicating registrations, venue information and other Exams Services information to customers
Administrative Support: As required and delegated by the team members
Role specific knowledge and experience:
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- First degree or equivalent from a recognised university
- Experience in dealing with customers and enquiries in a service environment.
- Knowledge of project planning
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Check Also:Plan International New Job Posting
How To Apply For Exams Support (Accra) At British Council
Closing Date: 6th July, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE