The post reports to the Project Manager. The post will mainly support the Schools Global Programme team to create and maintain a network of internal and external service providers and partners to meet all project targets.
To support the direct and indirect delivery of the Schools Global Programme in Ghana
- To effectively deliver products, services and networks to enable Ghana achieve defined regional and local project outcomes.
- Support delivery of project outputs by preparing schedules, costing and organisation of training and logistics as agreed with the Project Manager and in collaboration with facilitators, partners and external suppliers.
- Provides support for project and organise training events across country to a high standard and within deadline.
- To make arrangements for visitors, team members, including booking travel, accommodation and preparing programmes.
- Engages in monitoring and evaluation activities as directed by the Project Manager.
- To provide financial support to the project managers, including raising of purchase orders, getting quotes from suppliers.
- To ensure supplier and procurement standards are maintained in all transactions and project activity.
- To ensure that projects are marketed to the highest standards in print (press, publications), digitally (websites, social media, TV, radio) and at trainings (conferences, workshops, meetings).
- To ensure that project documentation, agenda and correspondence are captured and stored safely.
Administrative Support: As required and delegated by the team members
Role specific knowledge and experience:
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- University Degree
- Events management and projects organisation
- Experience of organising Education related projects and or other events.
- Project Management Skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
How To Apply For Project Support (NSS) At British Council
Closing Date: 6th July, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE