There are Amazing National Service Programme At GB Foods. GB Foods Ghana is currently employing the services of new graduates for a year of professional development. As a result, successful applicants will have the option to work in one of the departments indicated below:
- Human Resource
- Fleet/Logistics Management
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
To be eligible for this applicant, candidates must:
- Have registered with the Ghana National Service Secretariat for the national service year 2022/2023.
- The capacity to communicate effectively with small groups and make presentations
- Be able to carry out individual projects as well as work effectively when required to carry out duties in a team
- have a track record of successfully completing tasks
- Be proactive, efficient and open-minded
What can you expect from us?
- You will work for a worldwide corporation that is ambitious and long-term.
- You will have the chance to work on real-life problems that will broaden your horizons.
You Might Also Be Interested In: 2022/2023 National Service Slots At Npontu Technologies Limited
How To Apply For The Amazing National Service Programme At GB Foods
Please complete the online form by clicking on the button below. This is your first step of the application process.
Application Closing Date: 2nd June, 2022
For further information on GBfoods Ghana visit their website on: www.thegbfoods.com, Linkedln and
Facebook @GinoTomatoGhana @GinoMagicGhana @GinoMaxGh
- Digital Training & National Service Opportunity At AmaliTech, 2022
- National Service Personnel (Software Engineer) At Arkesel
- Arkesel National Service Recruitment 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE