Arkesel is receiving applications for National Service Personnel for the position of Customer Support Assistant. You are to act as a liaison, providing front-line support for customers on services, information on products and services, and help resolve any issues via our customer support channels.
- Manage incoming calls and customer inquiries
- Walk customers through basic account troubleshooting or setup processes
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and provide a solution to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, live chat, or social media Update CRM with customer information.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- First Degree in any related field
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Must be self‐motivated and able to prioritize between assignments.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Basic computer knowledge and relevant software applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
Allowance and Incentives
- Handsome Allowances
- Call credits and Data
- There is opportunity after service
- Other benefits
How To Apply -Arkesel National Service Recruitment 2022
If you believe you possess these characteristics and wish to join an exciting and fast-growing team of young and vibrant professionals, kindly send your CV and cover to HR@arkesel.com.
Arkesel is the best Bulk SMS, Voice, Email Marketing & USSD service in Africa. We takes the complications out of communication by providing platforms to manage business communication and make it easy for businesses to connect and engage with customers. Channels available on the platform for engagement and personalized communication are SMS, Email, Voice and USSD.
Who is Arkesel for?
We are for companies, organizations and institutions that want to communicate with their customers, members or target audience through multiple channels through rich experience. Developers looking to integrate communication channels into their applications can take advantage of our friendly website.
Address: #1 Nii Oga Street, East Legon, Accra
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- 2022 National Service Slots at Lima Partners
- Fully Funded USA Scholarships For International Students-2022
- 5 UK Scholarships for international students 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE