Here is the 2022 National Service Recruitment At Lima Partners.
LIMA Partners (“LIMA”) is a boutique professional services firm providing Accounting and Consulting, Tax Advisory and Tax Compliance, Company
Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance services to local and international corporations looking to make an entry into the English West African market.
LIMA Partners is a member of Allinial Global and also a participating firm for the Baker McKenzie Africa Tax Initiative covering Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia, LIMA is also collaborating with Andersen Global in Ghana.
The National Service Personnel will undergo specialist training in the various departments of the firm over a 1-year period. The training will be in the following areas:
- Preparation of company financial statements
- Management of accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable/payable, general ledger, cost accounting, and inventory accounting.
- Managing payroll
- Preparation of regular management accounts.
- Management and compliance with GRA reporting requirements and periodic tax filing in addition to tax planning.
- Management and compliance with requirements of Ministries, Departments and Agencies such as GIPC, Registrar-General’s Department, Minerals Commission, Petroleum Commission, Ministries, etc;
- Management of company petty cash.
- Preparation of business plans.
- Conducting due diligence.
- Performing company secretaryship roles.
- Provision of tax advice.
- As well as any other duties that may be assigned to you.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Should be registered for National Service for the year 2022.
- Relevant qualification in accountancy or taxation (CIT student/ qualified is advantageous).
- Should have started your professional qualification.
- Smart, organized, reliable and pays attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure.
Allowances And Incentives:
- Gross allowance: NSS Allowance x 2.
- Daily Meals, Healthcare, Call Credits and Data.
If you believe you possess these characteristics and wish to join an exciting and fast-growing team of young and vibrant professionals, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th April, 2022.
Kindly indicate in the email subject space Application for 2022 National Service Personnel.
NB: Selected persons would be required to undergo a one-month internship during the next vacation
to assess their Sustainability for national service placement.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE