The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the PIN Codes and registration guidelines for prospective National Service Personnel or graduates from all authorized tertiary institutions in Ghana. They are currently allowing individuals who have not or who were unable to register for their mandated national service to do so now.
This article will brief you on the NSS Portal Dashboard Login to be able login and access the National Service Scheme platform with ease.
About the NSS Portal Dashboard Login 2022
The NSS dashboard harbors a lot of functions that helps candidates carry out specific tasks successfully. On the National Service Scheme dashboard, you will be able to see and amend your registration details, view your registration status, monitor your posting, enter your payment information, change your password and print your NSS monthly evaluation form as well as your annual evaluation form, amongst other things.
As an NSS Personnel, there are certain important details and processes you will be required to take note and perform accordingly. This article seeks to also show you how to:
- Activate Your NSS Pin Code,
- Check Your NSS Posting,
- Print Your NSS Appointment Letter,
- Successfully undergo the NSS Biometric Registration
- NSS Placement Procedures,
- Print Your NSS Monthly Evaluation Form,
- Request for NSS Certificate
List of Things you can do on NSS Dashboard
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Print NSS Posting Letter
- Place Order for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
- Lost ID Replacement
- Update Registration Form
- Request for NSS certificate
- Request for Changes in Name & Other Details
- Check the Online Registration Form
- Regional Registration and Verification Appointment
- Check Activity History
NSS Portal Dashboard Login 2022
How to Login to the NSS Portal Dashboard
- Visit the NSS Dashboard Portal at portal.nss.gov.gh.
- At the top right corner of the page that appears or in the menu, click “sign in”.
- Then Click on “sign in as personnel”.
- Then, in the email column, enter the email address you provided during registration, followed by your pin code, which will serve as your password to access your dashboard.
- It is recommended that you update your password by selecting it from the drop-down box on the left-hand side of the dashboard and entering a password that you can remember.
The Requirements or Eligibility for NSS Registration
- Ghanaian males and females who have successfully completed their First Degree or Diploma and Have not Served in the National Service Program Before.
- Ghanaians who are eighteen years or older at the time of earning or obtaining their first degree or diploma are eligible to serve in the national service program.
- You will need to have a valid National ID with you at the time of registering such as a Ghana Card, Voters ID Card, SSNIT Card, passport, or driver’s license, among others. It should be noted that a health insurance card is not permitted.
- You will be required to select an industrial preference, and regions in which you prefer to have your national service.
- You will be required to fill in a form where you will give more basic information about yourself
- Take note that you will be required to submit a scanned passport photo that is no larger than 1MB in size. Keep in mind that this will show on the final certification.
- The following are some general information about yourself that you will be required to provide: Your first and last names; gender; institution; program; birthdate; citizenship; email; contact information; area; home address; Ghana Post GPS address; guardian information; and next of kin information, previous military duty and military training as well as your height and clothing size measurement.
An Overview of the Entire NSS Procedures
Here is an entire overview of the National Service Scheme procedures from registration to withdrawal of National Service Scheme allowance for prospective personnels to follow with ease.
NSS Registration for New Candidates
- The national service secretariat is the body in charge of issuing pin codes to those who have requested them.
- You must check the national service portal for a pin code before you begin any work. The pin code must be activated on the national service portal before you can access
- After, you will be required to complete an online registration
- It will take some days for National Service Scheme postings to become available.
- After the NSS Postings are out, you will be required to print the appointment letter to the institution where you have been assigned to for their approval.
- Following the endorsement, you will need to arrange an appointment for regional validation and acceptance on the national service website, which can be done online.
- It is necessary to go through biometric registration following validation.
Upon completion of the biometric registration process and after a few days of using your service, you will be prompted to log in to your dashboard and enter your ezwitch card information to complete the payment.
- From here, you will then be given the directive to start working at the institution where you were posted to.
Printing of Evaluation Form and Allowance Withdrawals
The moment you start working at your posted institution, you will be required to print and submit a monthly evaluation form before the end of every month. Only then, you will be eligible to be paid your monthly allowance.
- Print your evaluation form by the middle of every month, have it approved by your institution’s administrator, and then submit it to the regional office by the 15th of the month, you will be eligible for your allowance.
- The monthly evaluation form is updated monthly on the National Service Scheme dashboard Login Portal for personnels to print and submit.
- An annual evaluation form from your NSS dashboard will also be available before or when you are about to complete your national Service. Print and submit it to your supervisor for completion and stamping before sending it to your regional national service office.
- Your certificate can then be requested online and delivered to you following the completion of the national service.
Features of National Service Scheme dashboard Portal Login
The following are the various features of the NSS dashboard that you will require.
- Check NSS Posting
- Print National Service Scheme posting letter
- Update registration form
- View Online Registration Form
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Reset your NSS portal login password
- Request changes in name and other details
- Place Order for Items (National Service Scheme Life Starter Deals)
- Regional Registration Verification Appointment
- Request for National Service Scheme certificate
- Replace lost ID
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE