Does Cardiff University give scholarships?
Applications are now open for the fully funded Cardiff University Scholarship in UK 2022/2023.
Applications for the Cardiff University scholarship program are now being accepted. This scholarship is being offered by the Centre for the Study of Islam at Cardiff University in the United Kingdom. In order to recruit great students to Cardiff University for their master’s education, the Jameel Scholarships program was established. If you have the drive and intelligence to put your knowledge to good use, you should apply for scholarships in the United Kingdom (UK). The grant is available for PhD students pursuing religious and theological studies, as well as MA students pursuing Islam in Contemporary Britain.
The Center for the Study of Islam was established in 2005 with the goal of promoting Islam and its understanding. The organization aspires to better the lives of Muslims in the United Kingdom by providing them with access to high-quality educational opportunities. Furthermore, the activities of the Centre are centered on problems pertaining to the position of Muslims in modern Britain. In addition, the Centre for Islamic Studies provides innovative training and research approaches that help students advance their careers.
If you want to pursue Islamic studies in the United Kingdom, don’t waste any time and apply for a fully financed scholarship in UK.
Details of the Fully Funded Cardiff University Scholarship in UK 2022/2023
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for an MA scholarship must have earned at least a first-class or high upper-second-class honors degree.
- To be eligible for the Jameel scholarship, you must first apply for admission to Cardiff University.
- The topic of the research proposal for a PhD scholarship should be related to the areas of expertise of the Islam Centre.
- Researchers in the Center should be interested in, and have experience in, the subject matter of the research.
- The research proposal must demonstrate academic merit, perseverance, and relevance to the Muslim community in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Benefits :
MA Scholarship Benefits:
- Full tuition fee cover
- 15,896 euros annual stipend
- 1,000 euros for research.
- Students pursuing part-time education will have their stipend and allowance divided over two years.
PhD scholarship benefits:
- Full tuition fee covered for the Religious and Theological Studies program.
- 15,896 euros annual stipend.
- 2,500 euros for research.
How To Apply for the Cardiff University Scholarship in UK 2022/2023 (Fully Funded)
- The application process is online. To be considered for admission, applicants must complete an online application on the university’s website.
- The application must be received by June 13, 2022, to be considered.
- The Jameel scholarship can be applied for once an applicant has submitted his or her application for admission.
- In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must submit both an admission application and a scholarship application.
Click Here To Begin Application
These may also be of interest to you.
Ghana college of nurses and midwives admissions for 2022/2023 academic year
KNUST Admission forms 2022/2023 academic year.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE