Arkesel is receiving applications for National Service Personnel for the position of Software Engineer. The purpose of this role is to train fresh graduates to design, develop, and test software applications for Arkesel.
• Minimum Qualification : Degree
• Experience Level : Graduate trainee
• Experience Length : No Experience / Less than 1 year
Job Description / Requirements
• Work on various applications.
• Contribute exciting ideas and opinions in applying new and emerging technologies.
• Work in the development and evolution of the current web-based systems
• Identify, gather and evaluate user feedback
• Ensure code is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, and / or operating systems.
• Any other task as assigned by the manager
• A first degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
• Fair knowledge of PHP (knowledge of other languages added bonus).
• Fair knowledge in database design and administration (MySQL, MSSQL).
• Fair understanding of how the typical web stack functions from the server-side to the browser (LAMP mostly).
• Familiarity with version control systems (git, subversion, or mercurial)
Competencies : National Service Personnel (Software Engineer) At Arkesel
• Must have excellent knowledge in computer programming and coding
• Must be able to conduct software testing & debugging
• Must be accountable
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply – Arkesel National Service Recruitment 2022
If you believe you possess these characteristics and wish to join an exciting and fast-growing team of young and vibrant professionals, kindly send your CV and cover to HR@arkesel.com.
Arkesel is the best Bulk SMS, Voice, Email Marketing & USSD service in Africa. We takes the complications out of communication by providing platforms to manage business communication and make it easy for businesses to connect and engage with customers. Channels available on the platform for engagement and personalized communication are SMS, Email, Voice and USSD.
Who is Arkesel for?
We are for companies, organizations and institutions that want to communicate with their customers, members or target audience through multiple channels through rich experience. Developers looking to integrate communication channels into their applications can take advantage of our friendly website.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE