Fan Milk PLC Advertises New Vacant Position. Fan Milk is looking for an experienced and results-oriented person to join the business as a Project Officer. In this role, you will work directly with and give technical assistance to the Project Manager on projects that accelerate the growth of the business within the technical sector. You will also assist with planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing, piloting, and scaling initiatives and programs that strengthen the businesses innovation ecosystem and increase competitiveness.
- Contributing to the development of sector and issue-focused strategies and programs
- Identifying and engaging key broader stakeholders, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, defining program implementation plans, impact metrics, budgets, etc.
- Developing industry expertise through project-based research and analysis.
- Working with Sectional leads to manage relationships with key industry stakeholders and acts as an industry-development advocate;
- Working closely with the Project Manager in defining the project scope and to facilitate decision-making for project start-up.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Project Implementation Plan (PIP) and other key documents to support the project.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, Humanities, or a related field.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- A relevant Project Management qualification such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and experience.
- At least three (3) years’ experience providing support to medium to large scale projects.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the manufacturing sector
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Check Also; ARB Apex Bank Calls For Job Applications
Fan Milk PLC Advertises New Vacant Position – How To Apply
Application Closing Date: May 31, 2022.
SEE ALSO: Graduate Program Opportunities at Orica
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE