Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana May 2022 Job Recruitment. The services of an Electrical Technician is needed at Nestle. Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the Electrical Technician will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all factory equipment and provide support to production lines.
- You will maintain and support electrical installations, machine control and automation in the factory.
- You will assist in plans to reduce/minimize power outages for plant equipment
- You are to practice good housekeeping and engineering in carrying out tasks
- You will carry out preventive maintenance work and repair of factory equipment and machinery
- Attend to machine breakdowns and perform containment in a short time
What will make you successful:
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
- Basic instrumentation knowledge
- Professional and technical knowledge in electrical control and automation
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, communication skills and excellent collaborative mindset
- Solid planning and organization skills
- Exposure to Total Performance Management is desirable
- Experience in the food and beverage manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- A minimum educational qualification of HND Electrical Engineering
- A Relevant Practical experience in automation, electrical control, and electricity.
Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Check Also: Job Opportunity at Fan Milk PLC
Nestlé Ghana May 2022 Job Recruitment – How To Apply
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE