Here is the LMI Holding Job Recruitment for May 2022. They are looking for well organized, presentable and highly motivated individuals for the below listed positions.
- Review of purchase orders by ensuring acquisition of right documents and approval by the appropriate authority.
- Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and reconciliation of the EPC bank accounts.
- Preparation of weekly or monthly budget request according to the annual budget for EPC
- Responsible for maintaining accounts receivables and payables.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the administrative team members to ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Ensure that office stationery and office supplies (toiletries, tea items) are fully supplied each month and keep an accurate inventory record.
- Manages the office petty cash by providing cash vouchers to the requestor, providing the funds requested for after request is approved and ensuring each disbursement is backed by the appropriate receipts.
- Responsible for the management of SUL’s fleet including vehicle servicing and maintenance, road worthy and insurance renewal.
- Meet with potential investors/Companies to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Support the BD& Regulatory Affairs Manager in the planning and implementation of approved business/territorial strategies for SUG.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Identifying the SUG’s already existing services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s offerings, pricing and improving existing sales proposals.
Check Also; New Job Opportunity At CARE International
How To Apply For LMI Holding Job Recruitment May 2022
Interested persons should click on the links above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Dates: 23rd/27th May, 2022 depending on the position you are applying for.
Only Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Contacted
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE